Admission Process and Fees
The Programme fee is 30 000 PLN and 2 000 GBP. It includes:
- All tuition, coaching and mentoring
- Essential teaching materials (required textbooks, cases, articles, simulations, etc.)
- Transport between Warsaw to Serock
- Buckinghamshire New University and IBD diplomas and transcripts
This fee does not cover the costs associated with participating in an optional international study tour. Nor does it include the application fee of 250 PLN.
IBD Business School offers attractively-priced accommodation and meals during the residential meetings at Green Park in Serock. A single-occupancy room with free breakfast and dinner costs only 120 PLN per night. Students can book accommodation on a night-per-night basis, or purchase a discounted accommodation and meal package for the entire programme duration. On request, we issue invoices for one fee including the tuition and the accommodation package.
Flexible Payment Schedule
Our payment schedule takes into account your payment preferences and financial needs. While there are advantages to paying for your education in one-time payment, we are pleased to offer an instalment system, according to the following schedule:
- One-time payment of 30 000 PLN plus 2 000 GBP or first instalment of 4 000 PLN plus 2 000 GBP is due no later than 14 days prior to programme start
- Second instalment is due no later than on the 15th of the eighth calendar month of the programme duration
- Third instalment is due no later than on the 15th of the fifteenth calendar month of the programme duration
The consecutive instalment payments are as follows: first instalment – 4 000 PLN and 2 000 GBP; second instalment – 13 500 PLN; and third instalment – 13 500 PLN.
As we are offering this programme along with Buckinghamshire New University, our admission criteria reflect those of the University. They are designed to ensure that each student can not only benefit from the lectures and seminars, but also contribute to the learning environment on our campus, or any of the campuses abroad. The broad nature of the MBA allows us to appeal to a broad range of applicants from across a diversity of subject disciplines or professions. The global nature of the MBA allows us to appeal to applicants from different parts of the world.Below are our standard admission requirements. However, it is important to underline that the Admissions Committee looks at each application holistically, in order to accept applicants who best fit the goals of the programme. In keeping with the nature of MBAs across many other institutions, we will retain some flexibility in our admissions to enable senior and experienced students who lack formal academic qualifications to be considered as well.
- First degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- Proof of English proficiency (if required)
Applicants to the award of International MBA programme should normally have obtained an undergraduate degree from a reputable higher-education institution and have at least 2 years of experience in a post carrying professional or managerial responsibility.
Applicants for whom English is not the first language should also hold IELTS test’s score of 6 or equivalent. As equivalent tests, we accept: Cambridge English Language Assessment (level C1) or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Test (minimum score of 50).
What to include in the application?
In order for us to process your application efficiently, please include the following with your application:
- A filled-out application from (downloadable from this site)
- Clear copies of your highest qualification, such as your BA or BSc degree
- A personal statement explaining why you wish to study this MBA and how it will help in developing your career
- A clear copy of your passport and visa (if applicable)
- A copy of your CV
- An English language proficiency certificate (if applicable)
D o w n l o a d: IBD_International_MBA_Application_Form
What happens next?
Once your application has been received, we will email you to confirm and request further details should we require. If the Programme Leader decides to take your application further, you’ll be invited to an interview conducted in English. While Poland-based candidates will be invited to a personal interview in Warsaw or Serock, those from abroad will be interviewed via Skype. The purpose of this interview is to learn more about each applicant’s experience, motivation and aptitude relevant to the study. In addition, the applicant’s ability to converse in English will be evaluated.
Please ensure you have input the most up to date contact details as the Admissions Committee or academic staff may need to discuss your suitability for the programme.
Applications must be submitted at least 30 calendar days before the first scheduled session.